10 משרות חמות למפתחי Full Stack ו-Server Side
ריכזנו עבורכם 10 משרות טריות בפיתוח Full Stack ו-Server Side מהלוחות שלנו עם כל הפרטים הרלוונטים. עכשיו נותר לכם רק לעבור, לבדוק ולפנות לאלו הרלוונטים עבורכם
קרדיט תמונה: Getty Images Israel
אחת המטרות לשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים היתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג’וב השבועי, אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
The IBM mobile platform is part of the IBM cloud solution and the basis of IBM’s mobile strategy. The mobile team is growing significantly and is looking for an awesome developer to join the team. This developer will participate in all aspects of the platform development lifecycle – design, development, testing, etc.
– B.Sc. in computer science (completed in the last 3 years). Please make sure to add your updated grade sheet to your application.
– 1-2 years hands-on server development experience (Java, node.js, C#).
– Excellent design and programming skills.
– Good English communication skills.
– Candidate should be motivated and be able to learn new state-of-the-art programming languages and technologies. Creative thinking and the ability to work in a team are required
– Design, develop, implement and move to production web based systems/tools.
– Work with new technologies and high system availability.
– Build deep partnerships with business, product management and technology leaders.
– 2+ years in Front End: HTML, CSS.
– 3+ years in Back End: PHP or Java, OOP.
– Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases.
– Experience with Angular and React – big advantage.
– Experience with Linux, AWS, Apache/Nginx/Tomcat – advantage.
– Work in agile/scrum environment – advantage.
– Web technologies – advantage.
– B.Sc in mathematics / computer science or similar.
– Experience in AdTech industry – advantage.
– Develop end-to-end complex, high-availability, high-scalability systems from DB to JS.
– Write Design documents and best practices.
– Stay up-to-date and explore new innovative technologies.
– Able to educate unexperienced developers on best practices of developing a .NET application.
– 5-year experience in .Net C#.
– 5-year experience in web environment ASP.Net .
– 2-3-year experience using Ajax and JQuery.
– Deep knowledge and experience in developing for multithreaded high performance environment.
– Experience with design and development of DB data models and performance tuning using SQL Server.
– 2- 3-year experience with WCF and Microsoft web services.
– Knowledge and experience in Design Pattern /System Architecture Distributed System Architecture.
Adallom (Acquired by Microsoft) is developing the next generation of security tools, when your data is outside your network, and firewalls and perimeters don’t work.
Our technology allows organizations to protect their data in the cloud from any location, device or network (Wow! It’s magic!)
If you’re an awesome team player, looking to work in a live, vibrant environment, where you can contribute, learn and influence – your place is with us!
– B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software and Computer Engineering, or equivalent
– Team player skills, effectiveness both in independent and collaborative work.
– Ability to learn and use new technologies.
– Ability to understand complex distributed systems and troubleshoot them.
– Passion to agile development methodology.
– Working experience using Angular and/or React development frameworks.
– Experience in Python/Django (our back-end).
– Background in data security and cloud-based applications.
– Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch preferred).
– Experience with Linux-based environments.
– Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Chef preferred).
We are looking for Java developer with server side programming experience.
– BSc in Computer Science.
– At least 2 years’ experience in Java server side programming.
– Object Oriented design and programming.
– Knowledge of Java multithreading, application servers & frameworks.
– Team Player.
The following experience will be advantageous:
– Linux/Unix environments.
– You are looking to break standard development rules.
– You have rich hands-on programming experience, using common-sense-driven design techniques; outstanding understanding and use of non-trivial system architecture.
– You are a true team player, with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
– You want to have an opportunity to change the automotive world.
– Object oriented programing in practice.
at least 4 years experience with Web development.
– Strong analysis and design skills.
– Unique ability to write your own code better and faster than integrating existing frameworks.
– Hands on experience working with global enterprise SW systems.
– Self-directed and capable of performing effectively in a dynamic environment.
– Knowledge / Experience in development for WebLogic.
– Rich, hands-on experience developing with HTML, XML, Oracle and Linux/Unix.
– Unix system administration experience – advantage.
– Effective collaboration within a multinational team.
– Take a part and lead in the design and development of infrastructures, applicative modules, data platform modules, interfacing with enormous amounts of data.
– Design and develop scalable and high-performance processes handling the data, through new technologies implementation, architectures, algorithms and practices.
– Responsible for the design and development of client side and server side modules in SOA and Microservices environments.
– Responsible for selecting and integrating technologies, tools and frameworks.
– Full involvement in full stack layers (Server, User Interface, User Experience, Data Modeling, Network, Hosting…).
– At least 5 years of SW development experience.
– Firm experience in AngularJS.
– Firm experience in Node.js – an advantage.
– Expert in both web based client side development and server side development.
– Experience in Java or other object oriented programming language.
– Experience in SOA or Microservices environment – an advantage.
– Experienced with Linux OS – an advantage.
– Experience with big data ecosystem (distributed file systems, distributed programing, NoSQL Databases) – an advantage.
– Experienced with big data technologies (like Kafka, Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Impala, Elasticsearch) – an advantage.
– Experienced with NoSQL databases (such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB and Impala) and relational databases (such as MySQL and SQL Server) – an advantage.
– Experienced with Cloud hosting (AWS, Google Cloud …) – an advantage.
– Relevant academic degree (Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems).
– Build our main web application and products for millions of consumers.
– Full-stack development of features and user interfaces of Payoneer’s consumer world, all the way from the UI (React) to the database.
– Analyze and solve difficult issues across the stack in the complex payments flows.
– Design and build high scale back-end services.
– Collaborate with our amazing people; Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers in an agile development environment.
– 4+ years of web applications development experience.
– Hands on experience with web applications that are live in production, serving a large amount of clients.
– Excellent OOD, C# and .NET skills.
– Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (preferred MSSQL).
– Exceptional self-learning capabilities.
– Working closely with other team members, SW Architect and SW TL, suggesting ideas and brainstorming.
– Developing and maintaining a product that involves entertainment with IoT from concept
– B.Sc. /B.A. in computer science/computer engineering/electronic engineering OR equivalent.
– 4+ years of experience in Software engineering in Java, server side expertise.
– Experience with large backend / server / cloud systems / complex data systems.
– Architecture & Design experience, frameworks assessment & POCs.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– Proven background and love for working in high paced environment, dealing with real time changes.
– Be a part of a software development team, which should be able to deliver very complex software platforms and products consistently.
– Work with an agile development cycle.
– Support process improvements to drive higher quality and productivity.
– Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables.
– Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products.
– Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science/software engineering. Graduates with honors – Advantage.
– Loves writing code in languages like: Java, Groovy, C#, Python.
– Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
– Love digging into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly.