10 משרות חמות בעולם האוטומציה ובדיקות התוכנה
ריכזנו עבורכם 10 משרות טריות בעולם בדיקות התוכנה והאוטומציה מהלוחות שלנו עם כל הפרטים הרלוונטים. עכשיו נותר לכם רק לעבור, לבדוק ולפנות לאלו הרלוונטים עבורכם
קרדיט תמונה: Getty Images Israel
אחת המטרות לשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים היתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג’וב השבועי, אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
We are looking for a strong and experienced Automation developer to help us strengthen our existing team.
– 2 + years of experience in automation testing
– Rest API – advantage
– Experience in Selenium – must
– Experience in Load/Performance testing – Must. Jmeter – advantage
– Experience in Unix/Linux – must
– B.Sc. in Information System/Computer science/Software Engineering-Advantage
Be an active member of a top-notch QA department responsible for performing automation tests E2E.
Design and create test scripts using C# to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing and more
Design, create & Execute performance testing.
Create supporting system for all the relevant test executions
Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation.
– 2-3 years’ experience as an Automation QA Engineer
– Experience designing, developing & executing automated tests
– At least 1 year experience as a manual QA Engineer
– Experience with Automation methodologies
– Experience with Windows SQL Server
– Experience with selenium automation server
– Experience in Performance (Stress & load) planning, developing & execution
– Hands on Development of infrastructure and Automated testing
– Knowledge in XML, Regex, XPath
– Experience in Testing Web Applications, Web Technologies and backend servers
– B.Sc. in Computer Sciences/Engineering or equivalent
– Familiar with QA methodologies and development life cycle
– Experience with IIS – Advantage
– Experience with WCF and Microsoft web services – Advantage
We are looking for an experienced load testing engineer who is creative and has the ability to integrate load testing in the company for complex real time systems.
– Academic education in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
– At least two years of experience as a load testing engineer.
– Familiarity with: Functional and Load Testing Life Cycle and Product Life Cycle.
– Experience working with LoadRunner (including: Development, Execution, Analysis of Results and Maintenance of Tools).
– Experience Around: Real Time App, SIP, Client-Server App., Web App., TCP / IP, SQL Server.
– Experience of telephony environments.
We are looking for a talented, creative and innovative QA and Support team player to join our R&D team, who will be responsible testing and validating our real-time, high traffic system that works with cutting-edge technology and BigData DBs.
As part of our team you will have a key position, impacting our technology and supporting our local and international users. You will analyze large amount of data from different database system.
Join us on a high paced and dynamic environment journey!
– Mandatory: Requires high analytical ability, curiosity towards numbers and data coupled with business proficiency.
– At least 1 year experience OR Degree in Industrial Engineering, Information systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, all science degrees.
– Advantage: Experience with data and Big Data technologies.
– System-wide vision and the ability to link big data to reach operational conclusions
– Innovative thinking with a willingness to challenge the status quo.
– Fluency in English with emphasis on reading and writing.
– High level of responsibility, organizational & performance abilities.
– A fast learner with the ability to work independently.
– Are excited by and passionate about technology.
– A team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments.
You will manage a team of Test Automation Engineers, be accountable for Test Automation in QA. You will also be Hands-on in creating automated test scripts, mentor others, grow our talent and be our QA focal point for working with the Automation Framework team.
– 3+ years writing automated test scripts in python for software testing.
– 2+ years of experience leading a team of at least 3 people (managing all aspects).
– Previous experience in manual software testing for more than 2 years.
– Experience using Linux.
– Experience in testing security software – Advantage.
If you believe SW QA Engineer should know the product better than anyone else in the company, this position is for you!
With us you will join fearless QA team making our SW better and flawless.
As the guardian angel of our Big Data SW you will work alongside automation and manual QA engineers who never stop asking questions and investigate.
You will work with R&D as one team in Agile mode creating and executing test scenarios.
– We are looking for someone who is interested in understanding the “big picture” and detect the smallest problem in it – and even more important to catch the source of that problem.
– 4-5 years as SW QA for large scale client-server systems, with Server sideBackend QA expertise.
– Ability to understand the business logic of a complex system.
– High level of English (written and spoken).
– Ability to work in dynamic environment.
We are looking for extremely talented and sharp QA for interesting work in an Agile R&D Mobile team to build and execute manual (mostly) and automatic tests, as part of our Core team.
– A High-School Graduate Majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics – Must.
– QA experience – Advantage.
– IDF technology units Graduate – Advantage.
– Development Scripting Experience – Advantage.
– Availability for at least a year.
– As a System Test Engineer at Sapiens ALIS Delivery organization you will take part in our systems testing. You will influence the quality of our products and solutions by finding find their weak spots and potential problems
– This position combines designing, executing and tracking of test cases and defects for highly advanced and complex insurance products
– Build test scenarios for the project according to Project specifications and requirements documents
– Working in close cooperation with other Test Engineers and Developers from Israel, India and North America, constantly gaining knowledge in product specifications and testing methodology
– Experienced in writing Testing Scenarios, Test Cases of 1-2 years must.
– Experience with Functional, Integration and migration testing of 1-2– must.
– Experienced in WebUI applications and batch systems testing – must.
– Experienced in SQL, XML, Web Services – must.
– Experienced in working with testing Tools: QC, Clear Quest, SOAP UI – must.
– Experienced in System Testing and Acceptance Testing – must.
– Complete control in the English language (reading, writing, speaking) – must.
– BA Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant degree – must.
– Experience with financial systems (Preferably insurance systems) – is an advantage.
– Ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines and in dynamic environment.
– Willingness to travel abroad.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Test Engineering Team Leader to take part in building and optimizing our Quality Engineering solutions infrastructure.
– 2+ years experience managing a development team.
– 5+ years experience of strong, hands-on backend development in open source technologies.
– Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design – Must.
– 4+ years experience in Java development.
– Experience with Agile development practices – advantage.
– Experienced with DB architecture and design: SQL/ NOSQL.
– We are looking for a talented Automation Developer to join our R&D Team, to take on a major role in the automation team.
– Our finest group of engineers is building extensive automation Infrastructure for both client side and server side component (using C# )
– You will have an opportunity to shape the development paradigm, Infrastructure and capacity of our platform.
– Raise the quality of our product and provide scalability by creating new automation frameworks and tools.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and similar or relevant experience as a developer.
– At least 2 years of experience in .NET, C#.
– Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
– Very good verbal and written communication skills both Hebrew & English.
– Responsible and dedicated worker, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment.
– Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward.