גיק ג’וב: אוסף משרות היי-טק חמות במיוחד – 17 באפריל
גם השבוע אספנו עבורכם את המשרות החמות ביותר בהיי-טק הישראלי, על-מנת לעזור לחברינו שמחפשים משרה חדשה. בין משרות השבוע: Automation Developer C#/JAVA, Technical Writer, Customer Success Manager,Training Specialist ו-Big Data Engineer
אחת המטרות לשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים היתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג’וב השבועי, אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
Do you have what it takes to build beautiful, innovative new products for massive audiences? Our goal is to build intuitive and engaging products that will tell stories in new and innovative ways for the Geektime audience. This means solving complex, unique and large-scale problems, working with a passionate team, and creating compelling designs for all of our platforms, including our website and mobile apps.
This frontend developer will work out of our Tel-Aviv office alongside our product team and content team for the Israeli and international editions, to help design and implement the next version experience around our content.
– Be a geek.
– Likes to work as part of an engaging, collaborative team.
– Creative, motivated and driven worker.
– A passion for technology, startups and entrepreneurship.
– Significant experience with backend technologies (MySQL, PHP, Node.js).
– Knowledge and experience with WordPress development.
– Knowledge in browser-compatibility and performance issues.
Everything else is a bonus.
Develop new and challenging automation infrastructure using a combination of technologies including development in C#.
Work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment phases.
Wield incredible amounts of data and complexity and solve interesting problems.
Lead a development tasks from conception through the entire development lifecycle.
Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
Responsible for testing features and writing automatic tests scenarios.
– 3+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework (.NET 4.0 or greater).
– 3+ years of experience in automation web development using CodedUI, Selenium.
– Strong exposure to object oriented design and development is required.
– Proven experience in work with different versions, software version (TFS) and deployment tools.
– Previous experience with DB MS-SQL.
– BSc in computer sciences / Software Engineer.
The Virtualization Team is responsible for the design, implementation and integration of innovative virtualization solutions over x86 for ASOCS virtual base stations.
– B.Sc. in SW Engineering or other related fields.
– At least 3 years of experience as a C/C++ software developer in a Linux Environment.
– Strong knowledge and proven experience in Linux Kernel. Background in working with – – – Hypervisors, especially KVM. Background in networking. Preferred Experience with Intel’s DPDK and OpenStack.
We are looking for an experienced security researcher to join our team. Your job will be to enhance our product’s security value and detection capabilities, working closely with other R&D teams.
In this position you will:
– Research advanced real-world cyber operations and tools used on big organizations.
– Develop the means of detecting and mitigating cyber attacks.
– Conduct research of OS internals.
– Develop research methodologies and infrastructure.
– Contribute to the global security community through papers, blogs and presentations.
– 5+ years of experience in the project management domain, with hands-on experience in leading key aspects of large-scale projects.
– At least 2 years of experience in software & product delivery with knowledge and understanding of software product lifecycle: definition, development and delivery processes.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills.
– In-depth applied knowledge of standard program/project management concepts,0 practices and procedures.
– Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
– Fluent in both written and oral English – must. Additional languages – a plus.
– Deliver technical training to internal employees and customers.
– Provides training and learning solutions as part of training development team.
– Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) within the organization and customers.
– Support conservation and knowledge management.
– Team orientation.
– At least 2 years’ experience in adult learning techniques, instructional design, and eLearning.
– Academic degree in relevant field .
– Experience in a global software company.
– Capable of understanding complex technical environments Ability to synthesize and communicate concepts quickly and accurately.
– Detail oriented, adaptable and self-managing in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
– Team player.
– Strong communication and presentation/training skills.
– Excellent English, additional foreign language an advantage
willing to travel extensively.
The successful Big-Data engineer will create new data ingestion platform and support existing Big Data infrastructure (BigQuery &Python based ETL’s), and help transform and converge organizational data from disparate sources (BigQuery, CSV’s, HDFS,Hive, QlikView) into a single DWH.
What you’ll do:
– Design, implement, and support enterprise-level big data streams based on very large data sets related to AdTech technologies.
– Develop ETL processes to integrate transactional data into data warehouses such as Hadoop and BigQuery.
– Architect new SQL database schemas to store transactional and analytical data.
– Optimize queries for efficient performance against very large datasets.
– Design and implement distributed systems and web cloud services.
– Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science-related field required.
– Minimum 2+ years of experience writing code in Python/Jaca/Scala.
– Minumum 2+ years of large scale distributed software design and development experience.
– Minimum 2+ years of experience in a Big Data development role.
– Must have experience architecting solutions in AWS based cloud deployments of big data platforms.
– Extensive knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within a Data Warehouse discipline.
– Data architecture and data modelling skills.
– Must have Hadoop experience.
– Experience with at least one of Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR Hadoop distributions.
GigaSpaces is looking for a talented technical writer to join us. In this position, you will be working closely with engineers and product managers to produce elaborate documentation for a cutting-edge product
– Planning, writing, and maintaining technical documentation content and structure, such as the Cloudify documentation, developer guides, API references, and tutorials.
– Plan and write technical whitepapers.
– Participating in feature specifications and providing overall feedback on UI and UX.
– At least 3 years of professional experience in writing development documentation, including APIs.
– Excellent English skills.
– Ability to understand and explain complex systems, code, implementation and integration processes in simple terms.
– Ability to understand the needs of IT teams within large enterprises and phrase materials accordingly.
– Passion for technology and technical writing.
– Programming experience.
Optimove’s Customer-Success Manager (CSM) fills a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with clients, project managers and software developers to deliver outstanding results. Dedicated to our client success and satisfaction, our CSMs serve as the main point of contact with our valued customers. This role requires highly-effective management and people skills coupled with robust analytical capabilities. The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment
– In charge of customer relationships.
– End-user customer training.
– Guidance and advice for enhancing the use of the system.
– Education regarding new and existing features.
– Ongoing customer enablement.
– Excellent spoken and written English.
– Strong presentation skills.
– Excellent Excel skills.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Customer enablement orientation.
– Rich and effective interpersonal skills.
– Bachelor degree in Economics or Business.
– Experience in online software or technology field – a benefit.
We are looking for a passionate and competitive Outbound Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Department is an extension of the Sales team, generating qualified sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound prospecting. The team’s role is to create new opportunities for the Account Executives to then cultivate through the sales cycle.
– Uncover and develop new opportunities from outbound activities.
– Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities to deliver on sales targets.
– Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual qualified sales opportunities targets.
– Conduct high level conversations with senior executives.
– Be fearless and relentless in creating new opportunities.
– Work US hours (EST) from Israel.
– BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.
– Experience with high volume calling.
– Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 2-4 years proven track record—ideally in SaaS.
– Previous experience working in an outbound position.
– Experience with analyzing high volume calling processes.
– Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Professional business acumen, self-starter and results-driven personality.
– Excellent team management and prioritizing abilities.
– Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system is required. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
– English – mother tongue.
אפיון פתרונות טכנולוגיים מורכבים ללקוחות בתחום התקשורת
ניהולי תהליכי מכירה מול לקוחות עד לסגירת העסקה
כתיבת מענה למכרזים
בניית מצגות מכירה וייעוץ ללקוחות
ליווי POC (פיילוטים) באתרי לקוחות
– שנתיים ניסיון בתחום תקשורת הנתונים – חובה.
– Networking ברמת פרוטוקלי ניתוב ועולם ה- IP הסמכות של יצרנים מובילים – יתרון.
– יכולת לימוד עצמי גבוהה.