10 משרות חמות וחדשות בהיי-טק הישראלי
ריכזנו עבורכם את עשרת המשרות החמות של השבוע עם כל הפרטים הרלוונטים. עכשיו נותר לכם רק לעבור, לבדוק ולפנות לאלו הרלוונטים עבורכם
אחת המטרות לשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים היתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג’וב השבועי, אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
The Marcom Associate will be responsible for providing support for a variety of Marketing and communications activities within the company and will work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure that corporate materials reinforce branding, strategy and messaging goals.
The Marcom Associate will be involved in a variety of marketing projects, including:
– Designing PowerPoint presentations.
– Production of Marketing collateral.
– All aspects related to exhibit and trade show participation: exhibit design/refurbishment, floor planning, product display/merchandising, materials, services and logistics.
– Organizing and conducting customer and other events.
– Graphic design skills.
– Advanced Power point skills.
– Excellent organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
Join a growing team of top UX designers, and work on leading web, desktop and mobile applications. We are seeking a creative, passionate and experienced User Experience Designer (UX Designer) to create customer-focused, interactive experiences for the enterprise and consumer audience.
– Academic degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction or related field.
– 3+ years of professional experience as a member of a cross-functional team.
– Should have a varied of web, desktop and mobile software design experience.
– Experience with the full software development lifecycle, familiarity with agile processes a plus.
– Strong technical aptitude with key UX tools such as wireframing, prototyping, scripting, and flowcharting products.
– Must have an active and updated portfolio that demonstrates usability, simplicity, clarity and consistency at the root of your designs that we can have access to review.
– Comfort presenting cohesive design approaches to non-design audiences.
– Practical knowledge of the principles and techniques of user-centered design.
– Prior experience with usability test planning, moderation and analysis desirable.
– Excellent communication skills very good English (verbal and written ability) required
– Ability to flexibly handle multiple projects and initiatives.
– Become an expert in all the product aspects (flows, features, infrastructures, users, industry).
– Collect and analyze requirements from all stake holders in the company such as: operations, management, marketing, sales and more.
– Define detailed flows including all related components, services, integration needed, and wireframes, while producing detailed specs (BRDs) and product backlog items for both business / operation functions as well as R&D.
– Take full responsibility and ownership of projects, make them happen within the organization (work with development , design, operations, QA, content) and follow throughout their execution.
– Reporting to Product team leader.
– At least 2 years’ experience as a product manager/ product owner.
– Technical background.
– Experience in analyzing requirements from different stake holders.
– Understand web based products and flows (both B2C and B2B).
– Great inter-personal skills, drive teams & interfaces without direct authority (team player, matrix management).
– Organized work.
– Understand business KPIs.
– Excellent communication skills– ability to explain complex requirements in simple words.
– Fast learner – ability to work and adapt in a fast-moving industry.
– UX and UI understanding.
We are looking for people who love what they do, will always suggest ways to improve the system and learn new things every day.
We are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join us and participate in:
– Managing Gigaspaces’ Environments (AWS, OpenStack, VMware, etc..)
– Automating every part of our infrastructure deployment process.
– Perfecting our monitoring pipeline.
– Keeping our systems available and secure.
– Good familiarity with Networking and Servers.
– Linux fluency.
– Experience with Cloud service providers.
– Scripting Experience.
Joining our software PHY team that is responsible for the design and implementation of ASOCS LTE virtualized L1 targeted for base station solutions.
– C/C++ software developer under Linux.
– At least 4 years of experience.
– Experience in one or more wireless standards ((LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.).
– Be a part of a software development team, which should be able to deliver very complex software platforms and products consistently
– Work with an agile development cycle
– Support process improvements to drive higher quality and productivity
– Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
– Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
– Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science/software engineering. Graduates with honors- Advantage.
– Loves writing code in languages like: Java, Groovy, C#, Python.
– Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
– Love digging into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly.
The global enterprise AOL/Verizon, is hiring an intern to serve as a Research Assistant for the Machine learning & deep learning team in video Research Group. His/her responsibly will be to collect datasets, run and validate models.
– MSc or PhD student in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
– Experience with scientific papers.
– Good technical skills.
– Programming skills are advantages: SQL, Python, R, Matlab, Java.
– Excellent communication skills.
– The ability and desire to be constantly learning.
– End to End PPC campaign management: Keyword research, ad writing, developing new flows for acquisition, Improving LTV per client and more.
– Keeping up to date with market developments and identifying new tactics to improve our ongoing campaigns.
– ROI analysis and Constant exploration of new platforms and traffic opportunities.
– Working with our design team on creating segmented landing pages & testing their performance over the sales funnel.
– Generate periodic reporting to SEM team leader.
– Bachelor degree – a must, Preferably in Economics, Business, Marketing or other analytical domains.
– 2+ years’ experience managing Paid Search campaigns (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing) using optimization tools, while hitting defined CPA targets.
– The experience should be mostly hands-on activity , working daily with Google Editor.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills + Excellent analytical skills.
– High level of Excel skills.
– Very high level of English, Native English speaker is an advantage.
– HTML, CSS knowledge – Must!
– High budget’s above $150k a month – big plus.
– Solve complex business & marketing problems, using data and analysis.
– Develop and present clear concise recommendations outlining alternatives and key decision criteria.
– Identify patterns and gaps in the BI models and communicate the requirements to the development teams.
– Generating reports tracking the performance of campaigns and product launches.
– Creating ad hoc reports measuring the performance of strategic initiatives.
– Implement BI tools in organization, train employees and ensure adoption.
– Interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
– Design complex reports and dashboards.
– Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Economics, Finance, Operations Research, Statistics or other quantitative field.
– 2-5 years of experience in marketing analytics, database marketing, strategic consulting, investment banking, or private equity.
– Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with experience communicating with senior leaders.
– Proven track record of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
– Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programming languages such as Visual Basic – advantage .
– Demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis, research and presentation creation.
– Proficiency with and/or strong desire to learn SQL.
– Fast learner, able to acquire new technical skills as needed.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Experience in the Online advertising industry –advantage.
We are looking for a talented software developer for our Automation project to support our rapid agile plans.
You must be self-motivated, a quick learner and must have the passion and willingness to learn new technologies and code in various languages on demand.
You will be working closely with other software engineers, QA and CI teams.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
– 2-3 years’ experience in software development or in developing automation infrastructures. (Outstanding graduates may apply as well).
– Knowledge in OOP in at least one language (C# / Java).
– Previous experience with Selenium/CodedUI.
– Deep understanding of Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Team player, independent and quick learner.