גיק ג’וב: אוסף משרות היי-טק חמות במיוחד – 3 באפריל
גם השבוע אספנו עבורכם את המשרות החמות ביותר בהיי-טק הישראלי, על-מנת לעזור לחברינו שמחפשים משרה חדשה. בין משרות השבוע: Customer Success Manager, Media Buyer, Junior SW Engineer, DataOps Coordinator ו-Fullstack Web Developer
אחת המטרות לשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים היתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג’וב השבועי, אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
Do you have what it takes to build beautiful, innovative new products for massive audiences? Our goal is to build intuitive and engaging products that will tell stories in new and innovative ways for the Geektime audience. This means solving complex, unique and large-scale problems, working with a passionate team, and creating compelling designs for all of our platforms, including our website and mobile apps.
This frontend developer will work out of our Tel-Aviv office alongside our product team and content team for the Israeli and international editions, to help design and implement the next version experience around our content.
– Be a geek.
– Likes to work as part of an engaging, collaborative team.
– Creative, motivated and driven worker.
– A passion for technology, startups and entrepreneurship.
– Significant experience with backend technologies (MySQL, PHP, Node.js).
– Knowledge and experience with WordPress development.
– Knowledge in browser-compatibility and performance issues.
Everything else is a bonus.
Design, develop, implement and move to production new campaign management system and dashboard.
Work with new technologies and high system availability.
Build deep partnerships with business, product management and technology leaders.
– Minimum 3 years in front end development.
– Work in agile/scrum environment – advantage.
– Web technologies – advantage.
– Experience with Angular and React – big advantage.
– Back end experience – advantage.
– B.Sc in mathematics / computer science or similar.
– Experience in AdTech industry – advantage.
The ideal candidate is a quality driven Automation QA leader, with proven experience in shipping products and leading Automation processes.
Manage Automation Core Engineering team, responsible for multiple product lines in agile environment.
Program, Execute and Analyze the Automation infrastructure and test scenarios.
Follow best-practices and automation QA methodologies as well as suggest new tools and ways to grow and improve in all aspects of Automation and Development.
Lead cross automation activates and processes as Automation integration into a CI/CD environment.
Work in close collaboration with interfaces as R&D, Product and Functional \ Performance QA teams.
Develop and mentor individuals.
– At least 3 years of automation development experience.
– At least 2 years in managing Automation team.
– First degree graduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / similar degree.
– Experience in developing automation solutions.
– Experience with Test Automation Tools for different domains.
– Experience with object-oriented languages C# / Java.
– Experience in functional, UI, and data validation testing.
Join the IBM Research lab in Haifa in an era of design-led innovation at one of the largest Research institutes in the world, where we use Design Thinking to create human-centered cognitive solutions leveraging cutting edge Research technology.
The Cognitive Information Analytics department at IBM Research, Haifa Lab is looking for a talented and motivated Hands-on UX/UI designer and developer to lead the end to end User Experience efforts across the department. The designer will work closely with the Research teams to design and develop state of the art user experience for our cognitive applications.
– Bsc/Msc in a design related discipline.
– 2+ years experience working as a UX Designer in a Software Development environment (personas, wireframes, scenarios, user research, usability testing etc.).
Experience working as a UI Developer and designer in a Software Development environment:
– Demonstrated skills in front-end design and development with high UI requirements.
– Deep understanding of MVC.
– Experience in Java Client/Server full-stack development.
– Demonstrated foundation in industry standard design processes, methods, and tools.
– Ability to work within a cross-functional group of peers and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
– Flexible thinkers, willing to try “crazy” things, out-of-the-box thinkers.
– Strong communication and presentation skills in both English & Hebrew.
– Demonstrated ability to translate research findings into specific, prioritized recommendations to improve product designs.
– Demonstrated use of usability tools (such as UserZoom, SurveyGizmo).
– Demonstrated storytelling and presentation skills.
– Candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered (URL or PDF).
The Customer Success Manager position is responsible for the account?s ongoing health, well-being and growth. Through the implementation of best practices of established processes, and the constant creation of new engagement avenues, the Customer Success Manager will maintain an in depth business relationship with accounts, thriving to help grow their online business.
– 4+ years experience in success positions or account management (Preferably in SaaS).
– BA/BS degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration) or equivalent experience.
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
– Creative problem solving.
– Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (mother tongue preferable).
– Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
– Experience from a software company (SAAS preferable).
– Knowledge of SQL (an advantage).
– In-depth experience with Excel (an advantage).
– Languages: English.
– Willingness to work U.S. business hours as well.
– Experience managing client relations within top tier company accounts (sales background, professional services or similar an advantage).
– Patient and an acute listener.
– Avid interest in online businesses and their unique operations.
– Independent thinker and executor.
– Ability to understand customer requirements, and tailor fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly.
– Comfortable with conducting majority of business via phone and email
– Experience with ecommerce and online marketplaces – an advantage.
– Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with media vendors and proactively seek new revenue opportunities.
– Track campaign results and optimize profitability.
– Campaign management: ads operations, ad trafficking, billing and more.
– BA / Bsc degree.
– 1-3 years of experience in media buying or a similar role in the online advertising industry.
– Fluent English – a must! Other languages – an advantage.
– Negotiation and selling skills, marketing and sales oriented.
– Great Analytical skills.
– Tech savvy.
If you’re interested in becoming a great mobile developer and learning from the best mentors, we’ll be happy to teach you everything we know, and more.
We’re looking for a young promising mobile developer, to join our innovative R&D team.
In this position you will be responsible for end-to-end development of real-time Mobile Applications using the latest technologies such as Swift, ObjC, Java, and more.
– Top class graduate from TAU/Hebrew U/Technion/Open Uni/BGU.
– Experience in OO development – advantage.
– Ability to handle full application development cycle, from requirement to production – advantage.
– Experience in Agile software development methodology: Scrum, Kanban, etc. – advantage.
Natural Intelligence is a successful internet company, specializing in performance-based online marketing. Our clients are among the biggest and most prominent online businesses in the world.
We are seeking a DataOps Coordinator to join our Marketing Department’s Data Operations team.The job consists of processing financial data from our business partners and creating accurate financial reports.
Office hours may be flexible if needed.
– Bachelor’s Degree.
– Strong familiarity with the Online environment.
– In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
– High-level English (the job entails working with English based system).
– Experience working at a similar data reporting job – a plus.
We are looking for talented Backend engineers to join our team in Jerusalem.
Intel’s Mixed Signal and IP Solutions group helps Intel’s next generation products be the smartest in the world and we are looking for graduates engineers to join our Silicon Design team.
The Silicon Design team is responsible for Hard IP Backend cycle. We are looking for backend design engineer who will be responsible for RTL to GDS implementation which include RTL synthesis , place and route, floor planning and STA.
BSc in Electrical Engineering, specializing in VLSI design.
Experience in Synopsys tools, scripting languages tcl, perl, unix
Design and build our next generation of video technology from the ground up – participate in code design, codecs and network transmissions technologies.
– 5+ years of hands-on experience in video and networking.
– Knowledge in codecs, in particular h264 and aac.
– Knowledge in peer to peer technologies – webrtc, etc.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Startup veteran.
– Able to lead the entire effort – management skills are a huge plus.