רוצים לעבוד בסטארטאפ? הנה 8 משרות חדשות במיוחד עבורכם
ריכזנו עבורכם 8 משרות בחברות שגדלות ומגייסות עובדים, ולכולן יש עמוד ב-Geektime Insider כדי שתוכלו לקבל הצצה לעבודה היומיומית בהן
לעובדים בתעשיית הסטארטאפים וההייטק יש דרישות מיוחדות ממקום העבודה שלהם. מעבר למשכורת מתגמלת, כולנו רוצים גם מקום עבודה שייתן משמעות וערך נוספים, אבל גם יאפשר לאזן בין עבודה לפנאי, ושסביבת העבודה תהיה מפרה ומעוררת השראה ושתעודד צמיחה, למידה ומקצועיות. איך מוצאים מקום כזה? בדיוק בשביל זה אנחנו כאן.
Geektime Insider נולד כדי לתת לקהילת ההייטק והסטארטאפים את מה שהיה חסר לה: המידע החשוב ביותר על החברות הפועלות בשוק ועל העבודה בהן. תוכלו למצוא בו מגוון פלטפורמות תוכן, שיחד חושפות את “מאחורי הקלעים” של החברות המגייסות. אחרי שתקבלו את התמונה המלאה, תוכלו להחליט אם מדובר במקום שבו תרצו לעבוד.
Trax – world’s leading image recognition platform for retail is looking for a Product Manager for our R&D division, working with our different development groups – Computer Vision, Infrastructure, Web, and Mobile. The product manager is responsible for the entire product lifecycle, including collecting and analyzing requirements, defining functional specifications, tracking development and QA processes and adoption across the company.
– Understand our complex ecosystem, and know how to translate user and business needs into products that support and improve it.
– Define the scope of the product, its release phases, and be part of the team planning the roadmap
– Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for the developers. Be able to build a new product from scratch.
– Work in collaboration with the UX team to create functional yet beautiful products that our customers will love.
– Work close with the development team – define tasks and priorities and accompany the development process
– Communicate and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
– At least 3 years of experience in product management
– Experience with Web applications.
– Experience with Mobile applications – Advantage
– Experience developing products from concept to launch.
– Strong understanding in user experience and user behavior
– Strong communication skills and excellent English.
– Knowledge in Crowd sourcing – Advantage
– Experience in defining gamification – Advantage
To send a CV for the position of Product Manager – Trax
Trax is looking for an IT & Support Specialist to join its team. This person will be responsible to provide global IT & Support assistance and be a focal point to our regional offices. Assisting with training and creating our global NOC team. The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and with tight SLAs to provide excellent service. He or she is expected to be an autodidact and a fast learner to provide technical assistance within the temporary time.
– Handle IT & Support tickets.
– Provide support for Trax SaaS applications.
– Provide IT services to the global company.
– Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
– Work with SQL & NoSQL DBs (MySql, MongoDB).
– IT maintenance globally (HW, Software etc..).
– Temporary for 3 months.
– Experience in Network / IT.
– Experience in troubleshooting and investigating issues.
– Good English skills – reading and writing.
– SQL Queries.
– Experience with Jira / Confluence.
– Experience with Office 365.
– Experience with Linux.
– Experience in Web / Mobile Application support.
– Can be a student who wants to work on summer vacation.
To send a CV for the position of IT & Support Specialist – Trax
A strong DevOps Engineer who will join the R&D group and will be responsible for facilitating development efforts through continuous integration to production.
– Strong background in Linux based OS and Shell scripting
– Experience with at list one cloud infrastructures – AWS, Azure or gcloud
– Experience with CI tool and methodologies –Jenkins is advantage
– Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansibel, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
– Programming / Scripting skills – Bash, Python,PHP
– Knowledge of IT operations and best practices and experience with production systems operation
– Working directly with software engineering teams and guiding developers
– Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills
– Monitoring tools and logging infrastructure(e.g Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Graphite)
– Docker skills – advantage
– Background from Security/Cyber companies – advantage
To send a CV for the position of DevOps Engineer – Aqua Security
Our Security Research team is focused on analyzing threats, attacks and detections in the virtual container environment. In this role, you will research inner-workings of relevant technologies, improve existing exploit mitigation capabilities by researching new exploit mitigation techniques and developing corresponding capabilities (POC level). You will be responsible for analyzing 1-days and exploits caught in the wild, as well as finding new zero-days.
You will be expected to follow trends in the container technologies world and stay up to date with current exploitation techniques. This position offers an opportunity to participate in innovative research and publish research insights for conferences and journals.
– B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or similar domain
– Strong background in programming
– Background and knowledge in Information security
– Good writing and speaking capabilities in English
– Ability to work independently
To send a CV for the position of Security Researcher – Aqua Security
Yotpo’s mission is to make marketing more human. We believe that the modern consumer no longer responds to traditional advertising but rather relies on real people to inform their purchase decisions. Yotpo helps online businesses adapt to this growing trend by giving them the ability to acquire, convert, retain, and understand customers through user-generated content. More than 200,000 brands worldwide, including Staples, GoPro, and Esurance, rely on Yotpo to grow their business.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager with strong business and data orientation to join our growing Product Marketing team. You will be responsible for understanding our markets and customers, and work as a cross-functional leader to ensure this understanding translates into better business decisions, go-to-market plans, and product strategy. This is a full time position based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
– Develop market intelligence and market requirements around the various markets in which Yotpo participates, and work with Product Management to inform product roadmap.
– Lead continuous monitoring and analysis of the competitive landscape, and ensure the knowledge is effectively used in key decisions and processes across the company.
– Assess and prioritize business opportunities through data collection, interviews, research, analysis and modeling, and present recommendations to senior management.
– Manage the go-to-market planning and execution of new product releases.
– Develop deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gathering insights about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for Yotpo’s products.
– Develop positioning of Yotpo’s products in the market, and create compelling messaging around them.
– Work closely with the customer-facing teams in multiple offices to refine our positioning and messaging, and ensure they are used effectively.
– Lead pricing and packaging strategies for the company by working with finance, sales, product and marketing leaders.
– 2+ years experience in product marketing, management consulting, business development, strategic planning, or similar function
– Excellent analytic thinking with ability to form solid conclusions from large amount of ambiguous information
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Strong data analysis and modeling skills
– Ability to work independently on multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to lead cross-team collaboration and influence decision makers without formal authority
– MBA from a top business school – an advantage.
– Track record of exceptional achievements and distinction – an advantage.
– Demonstrated ability to apply strategic frameworks to market analyses – an advantage.
– Native English speaker – an advantage.
To send a CV for the position of Product Marketing Manager – Yotpo
The Partner Engagement position is a role integral to our continued growth strategy not only within the US market but globally. We are looking for a high-energy, entrepreneurial Partner Engagement Manager who has existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition.
As a key member of the Business Development team, you will be creating strategic relationships with the world’s best agencies to drive as much revenue as possible from our partner channel. First-class relationship building skills and international experience are a must. You’ll get the best of both worlds: the opportunity to join a new team and shape the future of our company, while working with the finest partners worldwide.
– Initiate, build and own a partnership pipeline to ensure measurable outcomes and ever-deeper relationships with our agency partners and their teams
– Present Yotpo’s platform offering to agency decision-makers (both in-person and via conference call) with the goal of converting these demos into client referrals
– Deliver against assigned monthly and quarterly targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding client service to Yotpo’s top partners
– Anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our partners and their clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
– Independently and successfully manage a high volume of task execution, financial management, and issue escalation cases.
– Collaborate with multiple Yotpo teams – marketing, product, finance & customer success
– 2+ years SaaS sales and/or agency experience in a client-facing role
– Existing knowledge of digital marketing, ecommerce, and/or direct B2B sales
– Easily build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation
– Excellent written and verbal communicator and have the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others
– Strong negotiation skills, comfortable discussing financial options, and dealing with cancellations
– Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
– Working on US time zone and travel required
To send a CV for the position of Partner Engagement Manager – Yotpo
– 5+ years of backend and system engineering experience
– Fluent in latest web technologies – AngularJS, jQuery, Node.js
– Product oriented and problem solving personality.
– Experience with micro-services – strong advantage.
– Experience with high traffic high availability web server development and – strong advantage
– Experience with AWS, Dockers technology, Linux environment – advantage
– Design awareness, UX, UI experience – advantage
– Experience with relational and nonrelational databases – Postgres, MongoDB – advantage
To send a CV for the position of Full stack – Application Team – Zebra
The Zebra algorithms team is a leader in modern computer vision and deep learning practices. The team is in charge of creating cutting edge algorithmic products which detect and diagnose a wide variety of medical conditions from medical images.
These solutions help make medical diagnosis faster, more accurate and more accessible to millions of patients around the world. As a researcher on the team, you will get a chance to work alongside some of the best minds in the field and implement the latest Deep learning and computer vision algorithms, in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment.
– Research, design and develop deep learning and computer vision algorithms to detect a wide variety of medical conditions from image and textual data.
– Work with a multi-disciplinary team of medical doctors, engineers, and designers to deliver an end-to-end product: from the idea phase, through collecting and assessing the data, exploring algorithmic approaches, developing, testing, validating and integrating the algorithm in the production environment.
– Read and implement algorithms publications in the field of deep learning and computer vision, as well as publish your own work, and contribute to the community via conferences/meetups etc.
– Participate in long term research efforts, and build excellence in the field of deep learning for imaging data
– Contribute to the team’s methodologies, best practices and toolset, share your work and give/receive feedback from peers in the team
To send a CV for the position of Deep learning algorithm researcher – Zebra