מחפשים עבודה? 10 משרות חדשות מחוץ לתל אביב
ריכזנו עבורכם 10 משרות טריות מהלוחות שלנו עם כל הפרטים הרלוונטיים, והפעם הקדשנו את המדור עבור מי שלא יכול להגיע לשדרות רוטשילד באופניים. עכשיו נותר לכם רק לעבור, לבדוק ולפנות למעסיקים הפוטנציאליים
אחת המטרות שלשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים הייתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג’וב השבועי אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
The R&D Customer Management (CM) product NFT team is looking for performance test specialist with 3+ years of experience to join NFT team offering a challenging position, assigned to ensure the best performance, stability, high availabilityand scalability readiness of Amdocs CM products.
You will responsible for Performance test execution, monitoring, analysis and investigation While Running stability, scalability and operability for Amdocs CM products
You will responsible for project planning, design, script development, code profiling, and sizing.
You will use various tools to profile problematic application modules
You will need to work and deliver under tight and aggressive timelines in order to meet target
You will work different types of groups during project phases development ,Architects
– Experience with nonfunctional testing methodologies and automated testing tools –
– Experience with HP LoadRunner (HTTP/HTML, Java, EJB protocols)-3 years
– Systems/Applications monitoring, tuning and code profiling
– Wide knowledge of CM products and end-to-end Business process.
– Fluent in Oracle RDBMS (other databases experience is a plus)
– Experience with Java/VB and Weblogic is desired.
– Familiarity with network topology/layers and network sniffers
– Computer Science Degree – Must
To send a CV for the position of NF Test Speacialist – Amdocs
The talented Product Development Engineer that will join us, will be responsible for leading a team, ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
You will make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. In addition you will be in-charge on evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Develop and debug complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions. You will tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
Analyze early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities. Create and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints. You will run autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
– 2+ years of managing an engineering team, building project plans and interfacing with external product stakeholders
– 5+ years of DFT experience for processor and/or SOC designs
– Knowledge about industrial standards and practices in DFT, including ATPG, JTAG
– Knowledge of Verilog and/or VHDL, and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools
– Solid Understanding of design verification (DV) methodologies
– Advantage – Experience in debugging ATPG patterns, Compressed ATPG patterns
– Ability to conduct experiments during silicon debug, gathering and analyzing data.
Do you want to find yourself surrounded with people just like you – curious, professional, hungry and dedicated? Wish to enjoy new and amazing challenges and play a significant role in touching the lives of billions around the world – Click for application.
To send a CV for the position of Product Development Engineer – Intel
.FPGA Logic Design Engineer לחברה מובילה בתחום תקשורת לווינים דרוש/ה
תואר ראשון בהנדסת חשמל – חובה. תואר שני – יתרון
לפחות 5 שנות נסיון בLogic design – חובה
נסיון מתחום התקשורת – יתרון, מתחום תקשורת לווינים – יתרון משמעותי
To send a CV for the position of FPGA Logic Design Engineer – Experis Israel
– Full time position in Beer Sheva.
– Valid security clearance (סיווג בטחוני) is a great advantage!
– Candidates must be eligible to work in Israel.
IBM’s Global Technology Services (GTS), help clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and business process services.
GTS has a unique blend of bold, new ideas, which builds standardized portfolios around key assets and patented software, and bundles them with best practices
and proven methodologies to ensure high quality of delivery, security, and compliance.
Our Cyber security group delivers security intelligence, integration, and expertise to safeguard our clients business and protect against cyber security threats.
We help our clients identify their security pain points and provide top solutions.
We are looking for Data Base Leader to join our team and perform a challenging role in
a national Cyber-Analytics Project in southern Israel.
Role includes but is not limited to full responsibility for planning, executing and managing all data bases, such as DBA, BI/DW, SQL Server.
Designated candidate will be working closely with developers and analysts in transforming demand into BI and Data warehouse solutions. In addition to planning strategy and architecture of all databases- Practical experience with: sensor data, big data and complex data processing chains is a big plus.
– Experience working within cross-disciplinary teams in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
– Fluent in English (written and verbal), other languages are a plus.
To send a CV for the position of Data Base Leader – IBM
Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform.
With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
Additionally, thousands of leading corporations including Google, Airbnb, Amazon, Upwork and Getty Images rely on Payoneer’s mass payout services.
Here at Payoneer we celebrate diversity and believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way.
At least 1 years’ experience in production support or similar positions –
Experience in data analysis and Structured Query Language (sql) writing skill- Must –
At least 1 years experience in maintaining IIS and Web services –
Motivated team player who will help drive the team forward –
Self learner –
Highly analytical –
Willingness to work flexible and sometimes long hours as workload demands –
:Extra points for
Familiarity with Fintech technology
Familiarity in working in a demanding startup environment
To send a CV for the position of Production Support Team Member – Payoneer
A Global ad tech company looking for an experienced, creative and innovative System Architect to join R&D team.
The System Architect will be responsible for a core technologies’ full lifecycle; from initiation to design, architecture, development, integration and deployment.
– At least 2 years’ experience as a software architect
– Vast proven experience in web technologies, including backend server programming and web application programming
– Vast proven experience in designing and developing complex high scale, low latency systems
– Significant Experience in Java (7 and up) multithreaded programming
– Experience in cloud development under Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
– Experience in working with various NoSQL databases like Couchbase, Redis, ElasticSearch & OrientDB
– Experience in web/application server stacks, including Tomcat and NginX
– Experience in designing and building SAAS systems
– Experience in developing and deploying code in Linux OS based environments
– Familiarity with Spring MVC, Spring DI and Spring Boot
– Familiarity with Maven
– Excellent design and analytical skills and problem solving skills
– Excellent ability in finding, learning, testing and using new technologies
– Leader by nature with the ability to plan and execute complex development tasks
– Fluent English
– Experience in working Cloud SQL databases like BigQuery and/or Redshift
– Familiarity with Git
– Experience in Java 8 Streams/Lambdas coding paradigms
– Coding experience in Lua
– Knowledge in online advertising ecosystemTo send a CV for the position of System Architect – Extreme
we are looking for a talented technical writer to join us. In this position, you will be working closely with engineers and product managers to produce elaborate documentation for a cutting-edge product
– Planning, writing, and maintaining technical documentation content and structure, such as the Cloudify documentation, developer guides, API references, and tutorials.
– Plan and write technical whitepapers.
– Participating in feature specifications and providing overall feedback on UI and UX.
with advanced technology and complex architecture
– At least 3 years of professional experience in writing development documentation, including APIs.
– Excellent English skills.
– Ability to understand and explain complex systems, code, implementation and integration processes in simple terms.
– Ability to understand the needs of IT teams within large enterprises and phrase materials accordingly.
– Passion for technology and technical writing.
– Programming experience.
To send a CV for the position of a technical writer – GigaSpaces – Cloudify team
scaling up, and we’re looking for a talented and ambitious Technical Integrations Engineer to support the company’s growth as part of the integrations team.
As Technical Integrations Manager, you will work closely with the R&D, product, and business teams as you lead the integration of international POS companies with Como’s API.
Technically integrate POS partners around the world with Como’s API – from initial intro, through technical integration, to ongoing support and upgrades
Configuration, verification, and troubleshooting in lab and prod environments
Master our flagship “ComoSens” product and API inside and out
Understand business and POS needs to constantly improve the product and turn requirements into action items
Turn strategy and roadmap into actionable features within the API
Maintain great relationships with our partners
Execute ongoing post-implementation tests
Handle acceptance tests and handover to customer
Manage multiple projects independently and on time
– Experience in technical integration or implementation
– Experience in complicated systems analysis
– Strong professional, interpersonal, and communication skills (in English)
– Excellent organizational skills, as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
– Eagerness to work in a dynamic, multicultural, and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
– Fast learner – grasping both business and technical concepts
– Knowledge of SQL Server
– Deep understanding of complex system architecture
– Proven ability to deliver exceptional B2B experience
– Experience in the POS/API space – advantage
To send a CV for the position of Technical Integration Engineer – Como
– Research new web and UI technologies, operating environments and software solutions for integration or migration purposes.
– Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards.
– Take part in research projects for new products and features.
– Development is done mostly in C# and ASP.NET.
– Report to R&D Group Manager.
– 4 Years experience in web application development in ASP.NET.
– Excellent design and analytic skills.
– High ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self learning.
– Thorough and methodical approach to any task.
– Proactive by nature. Internal drive for excellence and improvement.
– Original thought, creativity.
– Experience in project/team management – An advantage.
– Knowledge in one or more of the following areas – An Advantage.
– Knowledge of HTTP protocol (analyze network traffic, use of network sniffers.
– C++ programming.
– C# Winforms application development.
– J2EE application development.