אנשי שיווק ומכירות? הנה 10 משרות שממתינות לכם
בין אם אתם מחפשים עבודה חדשה או רק רוצים "לרחרח", ריכזנו עבורכם משרות טריות מהלוחות שלנו עם כל הפרטים הרלוונטים. עכשיו נותר לכם רק לעבור, לבדוק ולפנות לאלו הרלוונטים עבורכם
אחת המטרות לשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים היתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג'וב השבועי, אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
רוצים שגם המשרה או חברה שלכם תופיע כאן, הצטרפו עכשיו לפלטפורמת Geektime Insider. לפרטים נוספים
We are looking for a passionate and competitive Outbound Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Department is an extension of the Sales team, generating qualified sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound prospecting. The team’s role is to create new opportunities for the Account Executives to then cultivate through the sales cycle.
Our Sales team is the “tip of the spear” driving Feedvisor’s explosive growth. With our passion, enthusiasm, and sound belief that Feedvisor’s solutions will rock a seller’s world, we foster a “whatever it takes” attitude to achieve great results and cultivate a culture of teamwork, over-achievement and fun.
– Uncover and develop new opportunities from outbound activities
– Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities to deliver on sales targets
– Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual qualified sales opportunities targets
– Conduct high level conversations with senior executives
– Be fearless and relentless in creating new opportunities
– Work US hours (EST) from Israel
– BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required
– Experience with high volume calling
– Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 2-4 years proven track record—ideally in SaaS
– Previous experience working in an outbound position
– Experience with analyzing high volume calling processes
– Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
– Professional business acumen, self-starter and results-driven personality
– Excellent team management and prioritizing abilities
– Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system is required. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
– English – mother tongue.
To send a CV for the position of SDR (Sales Development Rep) – feedvisor
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Tel Aviv’s top startups
Optimove’s Customer-Success Manager (CSM) fills a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with clients, project managers and software developers to deliver outstanding results. Dedicated to our client success and satisfaction, our CSMs serve as the main point of contact with our valued customers. This role requires highly-effective management and people skills coupled with robust analytical capabilities. The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment
– In charge of customer relationships
– End-user customer training
– Guidance and advice for enhancing the use of the system
– Education regarding new and existing features
– Ongoing customer enablement
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Strong presentation skills
– Excellent Excel skills
– Strong analytical skills
– Customer enablement orientation
– Rich and effective interpersonal skills
– Bachelor degree in Economics or Business
– Experience in online software or technology field – a benefit
To send a CV for the position of Customer Success Manager – Optimove
We are looking for an experienced sales directors to join our growing business development and sales team. Preference for sales people that sold in to OTT video publishers such as CNN, ESPN, ABC, Disney, etc.
– Qualify and nurture inbound leads for high/low touch opportunities
– Create own opportunities and harvest them, with the help of the backend sales team
– Personal responsibility for “high touch” accounts
– Must have at least 5 years of sales experience executive, at least 2 years in the CDN market
– Experience at CDN companies such as Akamai, Limelight, EdgeCast, Fastly, Cloudflare – advantage
– For USA: preference for LA and NY
– For EMEA: preference for Germany, UK, or France
To send a CV for the position of Sales Director – Hola Better Internet
– Analyze and validate customer requests
– Serve as a subject matter expert on Check Point’s main-train technologies
– Work with R&D and QA resources to advocate for customer requests for product enhancements.
– Coordinate RFE release planning with R&D
– Serve as a point of headquarter technical escalation for opportunities that require product specialization
– Expert—level familiarity with Check Point product experience
– 3 to 7 years of experience working in the networking engineering or architecture – customer facing role an advantage.
– Significant experience in Information Technology supporting development of complex projects involving significant infrastructure requirements.
– Proven project management experience
To send a CV for the position of Enhanced Solution Manager – Check Point
We are looking for a person that has analytical, technical and business skills to turn data into marketing insights.
– You will be a valuable member of an incredible team that simply can’t say no to a challenge.
– You will initiate and provide analytical services and insights to our marketing team.
– You will support the marketing business processes through reports and segmentations using multi million record tables.
– You will be responsible for defining, developing, executing and optimizing complex SQL\Big data queries and stored procedures for both analysis and operational purposes.
– To be quick-witted, fast learner with a real can-do approach and problem-solving attitude.
– BA/BSc in Industrial engineering, Economics, Information systems or equivalent.
– 2-3 year experience in DWH programing, T-SQL, Stored procedures and functions.
– Working with Big data environment (Hadoop ) – Advantage
– Business data analysis experience in recognizing patterns and behaviors within a database.
– Fluent English speaker.
To send a CV for the position of Marketing Data Analyst – Amdocs
GigaSpaces is looking for a Web Animal for a Marcom Manager Position. The position is for a company focused on up and coming technology, and marketing through new media channels.
– Native English speaker with strong written and verbal skills
– Capable of leading and managing multi-disciplinary projects – online and offline
– Web 2.0 skills – managing websites in CMS and static HTML (a plus), knowledge of 2.0 digital marketing tools (analytics, IFTTT, Mailchimp et al)
– Experience with Enterprise B2B marketing – leading PR/AR strategy and execution, enterprise marketing and sales tools (presentations, demos, brochures, case studies and more)
– Experience organizing industry events as well as informal developer events (such as meetups and hackathons)
– In-depth, hands-on experience with social media marketing, including the traditional and more niche platforms (e.g. Tumblr, Reddit, Slideshare and more)
– Experience with Marketing Automation and analytics tooling (Hubspot, Mixpanel etc.) – A plus.
– Strong tech and digital orientation – knowledge of open source, cloud and networking industry – A plus.
– Experience with a product with an adoption-based model – A plus
– Experience with graphic and video editing programs – A plus
– Team Player
– Self-motivated, self-starter who is a creative thinker
To send a CV for the position of Marcom Manager – GigaSpaces
We are now seeking to penetrate the US market and are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial minded Business Development Manager, with good technical understanding.
– The Business Development Manager will focus mainly on the POS provider and POS reseller markets; promoting the Como platform as the leading mobile loyalty and engagement solution for businesses and the customers. The ideal candidate will have a rich experience in the point of sale market and/ or with companies selling products that integrate with POS companies.
The individual will work mainly on developing partnerships and new distribution channels for Como. The Business Development Manager will get full product training and be equipped with Como’s top sales and marketing tools. This position will report into Como’s US Site Manager, based in New York.
– at least 8 years of Business development experience, including face-to-face meetings with all decision making levels, outbound calls, and/or online sales. Experience selling digital platforms, such as mobile apps, online ads, CRM systems, POS solutions, websites, etc.
– A knowledge of the optimal businesses in the US territory for the solution
– Strong technical orientation, and good understanding of complex technology products
– Strong negotiation skills
– Self-motivated with an excellent work ethic
– First-rate communication and presentation skills
To send a CV for the position of Director Of Business Development – Como
The User Acquisition manager will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns for Lastminutetravel.com on Web and Mobile. The successful candidate is an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple acquisition campaigns as well as develop new partnerships with key industry players to drive new business.
– Minimum 1+ years in hands-on online marketing experience (Account Manager/Media Buyer/PPC manager)
– Analytical skills and performance oriented, advanced knowledge and understanding of performance metrics, i.e. CTR, CPA, ROI and other KPIs
– Fluent English – both verbal and written
– Proven advertising experience with at least one of the following platforms: Facebook, Outbrain, Taboola, AdWords – an advantage
– Knowledge and understanding of mobile tracking methods, tagging and sale attribution – an advantage
– Knowledge in SEO/ASO – an advantage
– High enthusiasm and interest in working within a fast-paced, international environment
To send a CV for the position of Junior User Acquisition – TGS
The Online Media Manager position will work with the media sales community and clients to develop unique and strategically appropriate media approaches, including the exploration of venues. The successful candidate has a significant track record generating leads and conversions for international online CPM, CPC and CPA media campaigns. The Online Media Manager will manage and optimize all aspects of deals through established new networks, implement initiatives that enhance media productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI. The Online Media Manager needs to create and maintain the constant communications with partners and motivate to provide maximum exposure and revenue.
– Fluent English – written and spoken – a must, Mother tongue – Significant advantage
– Minimum of 1+ years as an Online Media Manager
– Proven knowledge in RMX/Appnexus – an advantage
– Proven knowledge in Double click Ad serving platform – an advantage
– Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate channel/program
– Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships
– Knowledge and understanding of affiliate tracking methods, tagging and sale attribution
– Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
– Must possess strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry
– Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills
– Experience in handling of tracking tools and online technologies
– Profound knowledge of MS-Office Products (Excel in particular)
– Passion for online games
– BA/BS degree – an advantage
To send a CV for the position of Online Media Manager – Plarium
The Renewal and Training Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales, negotiation and administrative support as part of Radware Renewal teams in EMEA and APAC. The main goal is to achieve the requested revenue by renewing the support contracts and selling training as per the pipeline.
– Contacting the customers by e-mail and telephone in order to offer Service Renewal contract and Training courses.
– Negotiating mainly by e-mail and telephone with partners and customers
Issuing of quotations and follow up until close-up of the deal
– Ongoing and regular relationship with partners, customers and Radware sales teams in EMEA & APAC
Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
– Previous Sales and Administrative experience in Hi-Tech companies
– Fluency in English written and spoken.
– Sales proven SkillsAdvantages
To send a CV for the position of Renewals and Training Sales Representative – radware
רוצים שגם המשרה או החברה שלכםתופיע כאן, הצטרפו עכשיו לפלטפורמת Geektime Insider. לפרטים נוספים