מפתחי Java? הנה 10 משרות חמות במיוחד
ריכזנו עבורכם 10 משרות טריות בפיתוח Java מהלוחות שלנו עם כל הפרטים הרלוונטים. עכשיו נותר לכם רק לעבור, לבדוק ולפנות לאלו הרלוונטים עבורכם
קרדיט תמונה: Getty Images Israel
אחת המטרות לשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים היתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג'וב השבועי, אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
– Communicate with business partners, gather and translate business requirements to technical solutions.
– Design and develop server side software, including documentation and coding. – Coordinate server side development with UI development.
– Research and apply advanced algorithms and methods involving advanced data mining, statistical analysis and machine learning techniques.
– Master third party systems and interfaces, including: data available by the parties, API to be used for obtaining the data, limitations related to these interfaces.
– B.Sc. in computer Science or computer engineering.
– 3+ years of experience in Java server side development, including cloud services (preferably AWS): data storage systems, virtual and physical servers, information systems and scalability.
– Strong background in computer science fundamentals ? data structures, object oriented and multi-threading.
– Excellent knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL (experience in Big Data platforms is an advantage).
– Experience in commercial software development, including all stages of the software development lifecycle. Experience in Agile methodologies is an advantage.
– Experience with Internet solutions, preferably in the ecommerce domain – advantage.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written.
– Self-starter, fast learner, can-do attitude and great inter-personal skills.
– Design and implement methods to run detection algorithms in realtime
– Scale up the internals of our data processing server vertically and horizontally
– Investigate production bottlenecks and invent smart ways to solve them
– Work closely with the security and endpoint teams
– Take part in defining the customer-facing product aspects of the server
– Familiarity with JAVA.
– Great passion for building high-performance, beautifully architectured products.
– Superior analytical and troubleshooting skills.
– Great interpersonal skills – a must.
– BSc from a known university or relevant military background – an advantage.
– You will be part of a small start-up feel group within a global corporate expansion.
– You will design, develop, debug, deploy, maintain and deliver large-scale, highly distributed, real-time system that is the core of serving millions of vehicles.
– You will work in an agile development environment.
– Extraordinary coding skills in Pure Java – at least 5 years expieriance as a software developer
– Unique ability to write your own code better and faster than integrating existing frameworks.
– Hands on experience working with global enterprise SW systems.
– Self-directed and capable of performing effectively in a dynamic environment
– Knowledge / Experience in development for WebLogic.
– Rich, hands-on experience developing with HTML, XML, Oracle and Linux/Unix.
– Unix system administration experience – advantage.
– Effective collaboration within a multinational team.
– Leading the development of modules/features in all technological aspects such as finding the best technological solution, suggest the suitable architecture and design, apply smart algorithms and such.
– Writing design and architecture documents.
– Developing, testing and debugging of complicated problems and algorithms
– Education – BSc/MSc. in computer science of one of the leading academic institutes.
– At least 3 years of experience with Java server side development.
– Experience in Linux environment – advantage.
– Proven experience of a complete process of building a high quality product and releasing to customers.
– Ability to understand overall system functionality.
– Experience with Scala development – advantage.
– Familiarity with the Big Data and Hadoop echo system – advantage.
– Experience working with Amazon AWS – advantage.
– Worked in an Agile development environment, for example SCRUM – advantage.
– Technological enthusiasm, resourcefulness, open mind, flexibility.
– Quick learner, team player, always up to date with new technologies.
– Ability to read, write and speak about technical issues in English.
We are looking for Java developer with server side programming experience.
– BSc in Computer Science.
– At least 2 years’ experience in Java server side programming.
– Object Oriented design and programming.
– Knowledge of Java multithreading, application servers & frameworks.
– Team Player.
The following experience will be advantageous:
– Linux/Unix environments.
– Working closely with other team members, SW Architect and SW TL, suggesting ideas and brainstorming.
– Developing and maintaining a product that involves entertainment with IoT from concept
– B.Sc. /B.A. in computer science/computer engineering/electronic engineering OR equivalent.
– 4+ years of experience in Software engineering in Java, server side expertise.
– Experience with large backend / server / cloud systems / complex data systems.
– Architecture & Design experience, frameworks assessment & POCs.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– Proven background and love for working in high paced environment, dealing with real time changes.
– Take an active role in defining the shape of the future of online video.
– Develop high scale and performance applications with service oriented architecture.
– Work in an agile development methodology.
– Design and develop using cutting edge open source technologies.
– High potential to grow and evolve in an exciting international company.
– 5+ years' development experience using Java and related technologies – A must.
– Strong problem solving and coding skills – A must.
– Excellent communication skills – A must.
– Extensive experience with Spring Framework – A must.
– Experience with test driven development – An advantage.
– Experience working with relational databases (SQL ServerOracle) – An advantage.
– Experience working with non-relational databases MongoDBCassandraCouchbase) – An advantage.
– B.Sc.B.A. in computer science.
Become a member in an infrastructure team, all team members are experienced and are working on the product next generation. The team develop and re-design the system according to coding standards. In this position you’ll lead clean code and best practices for R&D team members.
– BA in computers Science or other relevant degrees – must.
at least one project that wrote in Java during the degree.
– Familiarity with SQL at least one type of relational database (Oracle, DB2, MSSQL) – must.
– Excellent English must.
– Team player – must.
– Experience working with web services (REST or SOAP) – advantage.
– Experience working with XML and JSON – advantage.
– Ability to lead a task from requirement gathering to technical analysis and implementation.
– Complete control of the English language (reading, writing, speaking).
– High learning capability, including self-study and ability to work under pressure.
We are looking for a talented Java Full Stack Developer to join us.
Our group is working on product called Service Anywhere, which is a SaaS (Software as Service) solution for ITSM processes such as help desk, incident management, change management, and so on.
You must be self-motivated, a quick learner and must have the passion and willingness to learn new technologies and code in various languages on demand
– At-least 2 years of experience as a server side Java developer.
– Advantage for working with the following frameworks: Spring / Hibernate.
– Experience with front-end development.
– Familiar with Angular 1.x – advantage.
– B.Sc. Degree in computer science/Engineering.
– Excellent self-learning ability.
– Independent and reliable.
– Team player.
– Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
– Ability to multi task and deliver in high quality under pressure.
– Work with other members of the engineering team on architecture, design and development of both existing and new features.
– Collaborate with other development teams to ensure consistency in the application.
– Provide design and technical ideas to assist with development of a cleaner code base.
– Work as part of a collaborative team while being self-motivated and capable of learning new technology.
– 3-4 years of software development experience with solid Java or #C expertise.
– Experience in designing and implementing high performance, web based applications.
– Strong knowledge of web services and RESTful apis.
– Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
– We are looking for a smart, highly motivated, out of the box thinker that is also a great team player.
– Excellent communication skills are expected.
– Bachelor 's degree in computer science or equivalent discipline.