גיק ג'וב: אוסף משרות היי-טק חמות במיוחד – 1 במאי
גם השבוע אספנו עבורכם את המשרות החמות ביותר בהיי-טק הישראלי, על-מנת לעזור לחברינו שמחפשים משרה חדשה. בין משרות השבוע: Administrative Assistant, PPC Account Manager, Node.js Developer ו-Technical Account Manager
אחת המטרות לשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים היתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג'וב השבועי, אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
Do you have what it takes to build beautiful, innovative new products for massive audiences? Our goal is to build intuitive and engaging products that will tell stories in new and innovative ways for the Geektime audience. This means solving complex, unique and large-scale problems, working with a passionate team, and creating compelling designs for all of our platforms, including our website and mobile apps.
This frontend developer will work out of our Tel-Aviv office alongside our product team and content team for the Israeli and international editions, to help design and implement the next version experience around our content.
– Be a geek.
– Likes to work as part of an engaging, collaborative team.
– Creative, motivated and driven worker.
– A passion for technology, startups and entrepreneurship.
– Significant experience with backend technologies (MySQL, PHP, Node.js).
– Knowledge and experience with WordPress development.
– Knowledge in browser-compatibility and performance issues.
Everything else is a bonus.
We are looking for talented and bright developers to join our detection team for designing and building our data-driven & machine learning based detection engine!
In this position you will:
– Define detection algorithms along with security experts and data scientists.
– Design and implement scalable methods to run detection algorithms in real-time.
– Build data driven engines that process and analyze huge amount of data.
– At least two years of experience in backend development in Java/Python/C# (we code in Java but welcome people from all stacks) – a must.
– Solid knowledge in OOP & Design Patterns.
– Deep knowledge in algorithms and data structures.
– Great passion for building efficient implementations for beautiful algorithms.
– Superior analytic skills.
– Great interpersonal skills – a must.
– Experience with big data & data driven products – an advantage.
– Background in Machine Learning/Data Mining – an advantage.
– Security knowledge – an advantage.
The Virtualization Team is responsible for the design, implementation and integration of innovative virtualization solutions over x86 for ASOCS virtual base stations.
– B.Sc. in SW Engineering or other related fields.
– At least 3 years of experience as a C/C++ software developer in a Linux Environment.
– Strong knowledge and proven experience in Linux Kernel. Background in working with – – – Hypervisors, especially KVM. Background in networking. Preferred Experience with Intel's DPDK and OpenStack.
The successful Big-Data engineer will create new data ingestion platform and support existing Big Data infrastructure (BigQuery &Python based ETL’s), and help transform and converge organizational data from disparate sources (BigQuery, CSV’s, HDFS,Hive, QlikView) into a single DWH.
What you’ll do:
– Design, implement, and support enterprise-level big data streams based on very large data sets related to AdTech technologies.
– Develop ETL processes to integrate transactional data into data warehouses such as Hadoop and BigQuery.
– Architect new SQL database schemas to store transactional and analytical data.
– Optimize queries for efficient performance against very large datasets.
– Design and implement distributed systems and web cloud services.
– Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science-related field required.
– Minimum 2+ years of experience writing code in Python/Jaca/Scala.
– Minumum 2+ years of large scale distributed software design and development experience.
– Minimum 2+ years of experience in a Big Data development role.
– Must have experience architecting solutions in AWS based cloud deployments of big data platforms.
– Extensive knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within a Data Warehouse discipline.
– Data architecture and data modelling skills.
– Must have Hadoop experience.
– Experience with at least one of Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR Hadoop distributions.
Server-side development of our super RTB system!
Tackling mighty challenges regarding big-data, machine-learning, scalability, availability, real-time and more.
– B.Sc. Degree in computer science or equivalent.
– 3+ years of experience of software development, 1+ with Node.js.
– Deep knowledge of Linux and web environment.
– Experience with database programming (SQL/NoSql).
– Experience with design, architecture and deployment of applications.
– Big Data Experience: BigQuery, Hadoop, MongoDB.
– Familiarity with AWS cloud.
– Experience with ad tech technologies / ad servers experience.
– Experience with nginx.
Develop new and challenging automation infrastructure using a combination of technologies including development in C#.
Work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment phases.
Wield incredible amounts of data and complexity and solve interesting problems.
Lead a development tasks from conception through the entire development lifecycle.
Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
Responsible for testing features and writing automatic tests scenarios.
– 3+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework (.NET 4.0 or greater).
– 3+ years of experience in automation web development using CodedUI, Selenium.
– Strong exposure to object oriented design and development is required.
– Proven experience in work with different versions, software version (TFS) and deployment tools.
– Previous experience with DB MS-SQL.
– BSc in computer sciences / Software Engineer.
We are looking for people who love what they do, will always suggest ways to improve the organization and the product and learn new things every day.
As Cloudify is an all Open-source project (the code and the stack Cloudify is built upon), we get to work with the latest technologies (like InfluxDB, ELK, Docker, Puppet, Chef and the likes…) and contribute to other open-source projects.
We are looking for a brilliant Software Team Leader to join our development team and:
– Actively participate in the design of Cloudify's features.
– Implement Cloudify's Core functionality.
– Implement Cloudify's integration with other tools.
– Write open-source tools and contribute to open-source projects.
– Get involved with defining the TOSCA standard.
– Go to summits (Domestic and abroad).
– Manage and mentor developers.
– Manage development tasks.
– Do whatever you like :).
– Linux Proficiency.
– An excellent coder.
– Team leading experience.
– B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Experience and familiarity with IaaS providers.
– Good familiarity with Operational practices (Monitoring, Deployment, Configuration).
As Plarium’s PPC Account Manager at Google Mobile Team, you will be responsible for running and optimizing large-scale PPC campaigns for user acquisition. Your main objectives will include developing campaign strategy, creative testing and performing deep analysis and reporting of your performance. This role is well suited for those who are ambitious, results oriented and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
– Setting, optimizing and scaling Google ads campaigns in order to achieve company's goals.
– Analyze advertising performance based on ROI and other revenue model.
– Generate weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other KPI'S.
– Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad ideas.
– Work closely with the other team members to meet company's goals.
– Run on-going A/B Testing on different activity parameters.
– At least 2 years of prior experience as PPC Account Manager managing 100k$ monthly budget – Must.
– Strong skill set in Google AdWords.
– Experience with mobile platforms – an advantage.
– Excellent Excel skills.
– Fluent English – both verbal and written.
– Advanced knowledge and understanding of reporting metrics, i.e. CPA, ROI's, or other revenue models.
– Knowledge and understanding of mobile tracking methods, tagging and sale attribution.
– Gaming experience – an advantage.
– BA/ BS degree – an advantage.
We are looking for a nice, responsible and a positive attitude Administrative Assistant!
Responsible for staffing the front desk during the day.
Responsible for day to day upkeep of the office.
In charge of hosting and initial response to company employees, guests and other visitors in front desk.
Telephone response, outgoing checks and post office issues.
Handle day to day immediate requested tasks.
– High computer skills: proficiency using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple projects on a daily basis.
Are you passionate about building a long-term relationship as the technical advocate for an Enterprise customer?
LivePerson is seeking a talented professional to join our leading team of Technical Account Managers within Customer Support based in LivePerson’s Raanana office .
The Technical Account Manager is a point of escalation for all technical support matters relating to a defined set of Tier1 Enterprise customers. The TAM becomes a trusted advisor to the customer by presenting a personalized support experience and builds a strong relationship through an in-depth understanding of customer goals and needs. The TAM has a comprehensive view of the customer's strategy and product requests, understands and champions business priorities within LivePerson and provides guidance on our platform and products.
– Support & Operations Management.
– Act as the primary escalation point of contact for technical issues.
– Proactively work with the Support, Production and R&D teams to expedite issue resolution and bug fixes, including hands-on troubleshooting.
– Analyze business impact using built in reporting and SQL queries.
– Govern and coordinate software and hardware changes affecting your customers.
– Relationship Management.
– Build and maintain strong relationships with IT, Support, Operations, and Program stakeholder.
-Lead periodic service reviews for the customer to review support and operations activities.
– Product Adoption and Growth Enablement.
-Ensure support and service readiness for business expansion and peak time events.
– Support internal customer focal points (i.e. Sales, Project Managers) in a team effort to meet account goals.
– Introduce to the customer newly available product enhancements and capabilities, aligning LivePerson solutions to the customer’s needs.
– Team Player with the ability to lead multi stakeholder and cross organizational efforts.
– Experience in supporting global enterprises.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Troubleshooting web based solutions.
– Background in working hands-on with SaaS solutions – Advantage.
– Availability for off hours escalations.
– MBA – Advantage.
– Availability to travel to the customer.
– Fluent oral and written English, at (near) mother-tongue level.