מחפשים עבודה? 10 משרות חדשות מחוץ לתל אביב
ריכזנו עבורכם 10 משרות טריות מהלוחות שלנו עם כל הפרטים הרלוונטיים, והפעם הקדשנו את המדור עבור מי שלא יכול להגיע לשדרות רוטשילד באופניים. עכשיו נותר לכם רק לעבור, לבדוק ולפנות למעסיקים הפוטנציאליים
אחת המטרות שלשמן ייסדנו את גיקטיים הייתה לקדם את קהילת ההייטק בארץ. בפוסט הגיקג'וב השבועי אנחנו מפרסמים חלק מהמשרות המפורסמות בלוח משרות ההייטק החדש של גיקטיים. אם אתם מעוניינים למצוא משרות נוספות או לפרסם משרות שלכם, אתם מוזמנים לעשות זאת באמצעות לוח המשרות החדש שלנו – Geeklist. שתפו את הפוסט והעבירו הלאה כדי לעזור לחברות להפיץ את המשרות ולגולשי גיקטיים למצוא את העבודה החדשה שהם מחפשים.
תוכניתן/ית FrontEnd – SQLINK (סן פרנסיסקו)
חברת SQLINK מחפשת תוכניתני/ות FrontEnd המעוניינ/ים/ות ברילוקיישן לסן פרנסיסקו, ארה"ב. מדובר בעבודה עם המון אתגר טכנולוגי ובתפקיד מאתגר בעל השפעה רבה ואפשרויות קידום והתפתחות בצוות החדשנות שעתיד להוביל את הפיתוח. החברה דואגת לכל סידורי הוויזה.
– ניסיון בעבודה עם אחת מהטכנולוגיות: Angular ,Knockout, Backbone – יתרון.
לשליחת קורות חיים למשרת תוכניתן/ית FrontEnd – SQLINK
Senior BackEnd Engineer – Vonage (ניו ג׳רזי\אטלנטה)
As a Vonage software engineer, you will build the infrastructure and business logic for next generation of unified communication platforms. You will be in charge of developing software solutions that serve millions of users and businesses in their day to day communication needs, by specialize in end-to-end development , including call processing, media handling, and BL for account and user management.
You will be the architect, designer, and coder of your project, and take part in developing next-generation technologies that change how people communicate. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. In this position, you will be using Java and the latest technologies such as: AWS, Terraform, micro-service architecture, MongoDB, Docker…and we can go on. Relocation to our Headquarter in NJ or Atlanta.
– You have at least 3 years of software development experience and you know Linux environment.
– You definitely have the ability to handle full application development cycle – from requirements to production.
- End-to-end task ownership: This is a position that requires a leader – someone who can confidently see a project through from beginning to end.
– Innovating disruptive technologies: Have an idea about how to solve a communications problem? We want to know about it and then we want to support your vision for bringing it to life.
– Independently tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track.
You’re organized and efficient.
– Experience in Agile software development methodology: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
To send a CV for the position of Senior BackEnd Engineer – Vonage
Architect – Como (נס ציונה)
As an architect, you’ll be part of a small team that is involved in brainstorming, designing and sometimes implementing, the company’s more challenging technical requirements. You’ll be expected to know the product inside-out, be familiar with many different technologies form different domains (web, native mobile, server backend). You’ll need to work with the development teams, be sharp, creative and with good people skills.
– You will be responsible for ongoing research to understand how modern software engineering practices can be applied on a large scale enterprise level software and its lifecycle
– You will be able to identify all of the source, tools, environment, and other components that make up a particular release
– You will research and integrate new technologies into our stack
– You will initiate and push DevOps improvements, enhancements and automation
– You will assist in the architectural integrity of our products and identify problematic areas in the current implementations
– You will assist in the continuous improvement of our development methodologies
– You will enhance our framework for development and deployment processes
– Experience in a similar role
– Minimum 3 years of experience in architecture of web-based applications.
– Minimum 7 years of experience in development.
– Experience in agile development and having the agile mind set
– Strong technical and hands-on orientation
– Experience in mentoring development teams.
– Deep understanding in Cloud deployment, Cloud technologies, Continuous Build, Continuous Integration, Test Automation and Continuous Deployment.
– Deep understanding of SW Engineering practices
– Verbal and written skills in English.
– The ability to understand the engineer's point of view as well as the manager & the senior management & bridge between those gaps.
The ability to explain complex things simply.
– B.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields- Must.
To send a CV for the position of Architect – Como
QA Team Leader – Payoneer (פתח תקווה)
Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
We are looking for an experienced and well trained QA team leader who will play a crucial role in Payoneer’s success. In this role you will Lead the QA on Scrum development teams in a fast growing company, specify, design, and implement tests for new components and features that involves both client side and server side, using various technologies. You shall evaluate, coordinate ,identify problems and develop solutions while delivering with high quality standards.
– Define QA methodologies and processes within the teams
– Review QA test plans and QA work to align with methodology and to achieve constant improvement
– Work with Project and Product Managers to provide visibility
– Work with Developers to understand the developments and assist the QA team with designing test plans accordingly
– Assist hands-on when needed
– Improve QA efficiency using new tools and processes while increasing the quality
Recruit and train new team members
– At least 5 years of experience in QA
– At least 2 years of experience as a team leader
– Experience with testing Web applications, Mobile application and server side components
– Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
– Experience with MSSQL
To send a CV for the position of QA Team Leader – Payoneer
Scrum Master – Amdocs (רעננה)
– You will Show professionalism and maturity as a Scrum Master, both to internal and external interfaces.
– You will Lead and mentor team – improve scrum procedures, continues improvement of team work procedures.
– You will Work with Architects/Experts to define product technical vision and ensure its conveyed to team.
– You will Gatekeeper for teams plans (Scope, priority, planning, sprints, team backlog, team sprint readiness).
– You will Manage a team of 5-7 Developers.
– You will Be part of a new business unit that establishing to provide cutting edge product for the telecom industry, and help us go where no person has gone before.
– You will create a product that will be used in world largest Telco operators using newest technology.
– You will serve as an expert on a cutting edge evolving technology.
– You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
– BS in Computer Sciences – a MUST
– Team player – a MUST
– 2+ Years of expirience as a Scrum Master – a Must.
– 4+ Years of programming in Java – a Must
– Awareness of programming concepts and experience in debugging of complicated systems in efficient way – a Must
– Deep knowledge in networking – routers, switches, firewalls – an Advantage
– Knowledge in Virtualization, Cloud, OpenStack, Vmware, NFV, SDN, OpenFlow and new protocols such as VXLAN, NV-GRE – an Advantage
To send a CV for the position of Scrum Master – Amdocs
We are looking for a talented software developer for our Automation project to support our rapid agile plans. You must be self-motivated, a quick learner and must have the passion and willingness to learn new technologies and code in various languages on demand. You will be working closely with other software engineers, QA and CI teams.
– Develop and execute test strategy
– Own and evolve the in-house automation framework to product needs
– Design automated test, tools and solutions that run on multiple platforms
– Work in Agile environment – flexible tasks with content switching
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
– 2-3 years’ experience in software development or in developing automation infrastructures. (Outstanding graduates may apply as well)
– Knowledge in OOP in at least one language (C# / Java)
– Previous experience with Selenium/CodedUI
– Deep understanding of Object Oriented Design and Data Structures
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Team player, independent and quick learner
To send a CV for the position of Automation Engineer – HPE Software
At Undertone by Perion we are looking for a Senior Server Developer to join our Development Team. Our mission is to deliver Standout Brand Experiences™ and we do it by combining the best creative, context, people and technology. If your passion is to develop high performing servers and solve complex challenges in short cycles while working as part of a talented team and influencing a huge market – let's talk.
– Make ideas become a reality using your versatile programming skills, and affect a huge market
– Be part of a team of technological aces, implementing state of the art architecture while leveraging cutting edge technologies
– Lead features from design to production in short iterations using the most advanced engineering practices and processes
– Participate and influence every aspect of the development process, starting from the specifications, through the design, development and deployment, to live production systems
– Work closely with data sciences experts
– Continuously learn and share learning with the team
– A minimum of 3 years experience in server development, creating robust and high performing servers, serving millions of requests per day
– A minimum of 3 years experience in Java programming
– A minimum of B.A./B.Sc in Computer Science or similar field from a leading university required
– Extensive experience in OOP, Unit testing/TDD. Experience with implementing
– Familiarity with at least one of the following technologies: C/C++, Golang, NodeJS – an advantage
– Experience working with databases (Relational and NoSQL) – an advantage
– Familiarity with the Ad Tech industry and RTB – a big advantage
– Experience with cloud and virtual environments: Amazon, Azure, Docker – a big advantage
– Fluent verbal and written English skills required
To send a CV for the position of Senior Java Developer – Perion Network Ltd.
Senior Web Engineer – Matrix (פתח תקווה)
– Research new web and UI technologies, operating environments and software solutions for integration or migration purposes.
– Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards.
– Take part in research projects for new products and features.
– Development is done mostly in C# and ASP.NET.
– Report to R&D Group Manager.
– 4 Years experience in web application development in ASP.NET.
– Excellent design and analytic skills.
– High ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self learning.
– Thorough and methodical approach to any task.
– Proactive by nature. Internal drive for excellence and improvement.
– Original thought, creativity.
– Experience in project/team management – An advantage.
– Knowledge in one or more of the following areas – An Advantage.
– Knowledge of HTTP protocol (analyze network traffic, use of network sniffers.
– C++ programming.
– C# Winforms application development.
– J2EE application development.
To send a CV for the position of Senior Web Engineer – Matrix
Big Data Engineer – AnyClip (רמת גן)
The successful Big-Data engineer will create new data ingestion platform and support existing Big Data infrastructure (BigQuery &Python based ETL’s), and help transform and converge organizational data from disparate sources (BigQuery, CSV’s, HDFS,Hive, QlikView) into a single DWH.
– Design, implement, and support enterprise-level big data streams based on very large data sets related to AdTech technologies.
– Develop ETL processes to integrate transactional data into data warehouses such as Hadoop and BigQuery.
– Architect new SQL database schemas to store transactional and analytical data.
– Optimize queries for efficient performance against very large datasets.
– Design and implement distributed systems and web cloud services
– Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science-related field required.
– Minimum 2+ years of experience writing code in Python/Jaca/Scala.
– Minumum 2+ years of large scale distributed software design and development experience
– Minimum 2+ years of experience in a Big Data development role.
– Must have experience architecting solutions in AWS based cloud deployments of big data platforms
– Extensive knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within a Data Warehouse discipline.
– Data architecture and data modelling skills.
– Must have Hadoop experience
– Experience with at least one of Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR Hadoop distributions
To send a CV for the position of Big Data Engineer – AnyClip